Professions are the roles you assign to characters which provide assistance when you 'hang out' with them. A profession can be selected for a character after the player levels up their friendship for the first time.
You can change a character's profession by crafting Training Manuals and gifting them to the various characters. Additionally, Ariel cannot be given the fishing profession, since she's a mermaid and is friends with sea creatures.
- Digger: Your companion can find more items when digging.
- Gardening: Your companion can find more crops when harvesting.
- Fishing: Your companion can find more fish when fishing.
- Foraging: Your companion can find more items when harvesting wild crops and fruits.
- Mining: Your companion can find more minerals when mining.
Note that these Roles do not impact the number of items yielded from removing spawning items. For example, Hanging Out with a Mining Companion will not yield more than the standard number of Stones when clearing Small Rocks.
|Digging Training Manual||
|Fishing Training Manual||
|Foraging Training Manual||
|Mining Training Manual||
|Gardening Training Manual||