|From:||The Little Mermaid|
|Voiced By:||Jodi Benson|
Ariel is a character from the Disney film The Little Mermaid (1989).
She lives in the water, which can make speaking with her difficult if she's too far from shore. After completing Prince Eric's friendship quest Part of His World, she'll be able to return to land, making speaking to her much easier.
To unlock Ariel players must first start the quest The Mysterious Wreck. This quest begins after picking up a Mysterious Paddle on the Dazzle Beach, near the skull rock. After finding the paddle, the quest will start - prompting to return to Goofy.
After returning the paddle to him he'll task the player to collect Hardwood (30), Rope (7), Clay (25), and Iron Ingot (10) to repair the Wrecked Raft on the beach. After collecting the materials speak to Goofy, return to Dazzle Beach and the raft will be fixed.
Players can embark on the newly repaired raft to begin a new quest, The Lonely Island, which will introduce the player to Ariel. After speaking with her she'll ask the player to build her a house, do this and she'll move to the Valley.
- Main article: Time.
- Schedule times have been community sourced and may not be accurate & subject to change
|6:00 AM||Unavailable. Sleeping inside her home.|
|10:00 AM||Wandering the Valley.|
Ariel will award the following rewards when Friendship levels are reached. Friendship can be leveled up through gifts, quests, conversation, or by hanging out.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Rewarded after completing the quest The Final Trial ( Merlin Level 10)
Ariel's house is a large coral sea-castle. It must be placed in any body of water large enough to hold it - but it does not need to be located in Dazzle Beach.
- The Lonely Island
- The Missing Prince ( Ariel Level 3)
- Thingamabobs, Gadgets, and Gizmos ( Ariel Level 7)
- The Ancient Doorway ( Ariel Level 10)
|Ariel's Human Form||Unlocked after quest Part of His World|
- 1.0: Added
- 1.2.0: Ariel can now hang out with the player and switch between her human and mermaid forms. She can also be given a role except for fishing.