Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Early Access Hotfix Update)
|Released:||15th October 2022|
Hotfix number 1 (1.0.5006.0) released on 15 September 2022.
- Adjusted spawn rates and loot tables for sparkling buried items:
- Increased respawn timer range.
- Reduced minimum and maximum number of sparkling buried items to spawn at a given time per biome.
- Added Dream Shards to the reward loot table.
- Each sparkling buried item has a chance to spawn either 1-2 Night Shards or 1-2 Dream Shards.
- Adjusted loot tables for feeding critters:
- Removed Flowers from loot tables.
- Added Dream Shards to the loot tables when feeding critters something they “like”. Previously, it was only possible to get Dream Shards from feeding critters something they “love.”
- Adjusted loot tables for clearing Night Thorns:
- Reduced chance of coal dropping.
- Increased chance of Dream Shards dropping.
- Fixed Error #7, which caused some players to experience an issue with the game sticking on the loading screen if they quit the game while having the "Well Fed" active buff.
- Fixed account desynchronization issue that occurred when selecting Back to Title Screen on Epic Games Store.
- Fixed issue causing some users to be desynchronized from their profile due to connection latency.
- Improved online reconnection while playing.
- Improved Founder’s Pack rewards claiming accuracy, granting missing rewards. We will continue to monitor this issue and explore further bugfixes as needed. If you experienced this bug - Please fully close the game and reboot it while connected to the internet, then check your inbox for a new message containing your missing items.
- User Interface and Experience
- Increased text font size on Switch.
- Increased menu loading speed.
- Reduced crash frequency on Switch. Additional optimization will come in future updates.
- Fixed an issue with quest items not appearing in Scrooge McDuck’s Store. If you experienced this bug: The item will not spawn in Scrooge McDuck’s Store, but will spawn in a random, unlocked location outside in the village as a backup. If you struggle to find the item, feel free to contact Customer Care.
- Fixed an issue with WALL·E's "The Shy Little Robot" quest involving a fire extinguisher that was not working correctly. If you experienced this bug: You can find a fire extinguisher waiting for you inside Scrooge McDuck’s Store.
- Fixed an issue with a quest item from Donald Duck's "A House Fit for a Duck" quest that spawned in an unreachable part of his house.
- Fixed an issue with Scrooge McDuck's "Scrooge McDuck's Grand Re-opening" quest in which crafting flower pots did not work correctly. If you experienced this bug: You can find additional flower pots just outside Scrooge McDuck’s Store. Remove them using the Furniture Editing mode to craft with them.
- Fixed an issue in which quest items were stuck in the bottom of the Mystical Cave on the beach.
- Fixed an issue in which completing Goofy’s "Fishing Expedition" quest did not work correctly if the player’s inventory was full.
- Fixed an issue in which a Memory Shard appeared in an unreachable part of Merlin’s Dreamlight Library.
- Fixed an issue with Elsa's "What Home Feels Like" quest, in which it was possible to catch a Glittering Herring too early in the quest. If you experienced this bug: You can now catch another Glittering Herring. The other one will be removed at the end of the quest.
- Customization (House, Valley, Avatar)
- Fixed an issue in which chests placed in the player’s house may disappear when adding new rooms. If you experienced this bug: Add a new crafted chest to your house. Your items that disappeared will reappear here.
- Fixed an issue in which players who imported clothing from the Avatar Designer Tool were unable to change clothing or clothing appeared invisible.
- Fixed an issue in which some rewards from the Star Path would be available to acquire in areas of the game they were not intended to.
- Fixed an issue with [[[Ariel’s Seafoam Gown]] (Friendship Reward), in which it was displayed as invisible.
- Fixed an issue in which the player could not cook on the Oven and Hood gifted by Remy (Friendship Reward).
- Adjusted Miguel motif.
|Major Update • Hotfix|
|1.0 • 1.0.5 • 1.1.0 • 1.1.2 • 1.1.3 • 1.2.0 • 1.2.2 • 1.2.3 • 1.3.0 • 1.3.1|