What Home Feels Like
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|What Home Feels Like|
|Prerequisites:|| Elsa Level 3|
Progress further with
|Rewards:|| Friendship (350)|
What Home Feels Like is a Friendship Quest available from Elsa.
It's available after reaching Friendship level 3 with Elsa, progressing with Remy and clearing the path to the Glade of Trust.
Elsa wants to feel a little more at home in Dreamlight Valley. Together, you decide to prepare some meals inspired by Arendelle.
Upon tasting the meals you prepared together, Elsa remembers something. She buried a mysterious Chest near the Ice Cavern. You need to get it.
- Gather the Ingredients for the Dandelion Syrup:
- Dandelion (5)
- Garlic (3)
- Onion (2)
- Empty Vial
- Bring the Ingredients to Elsa.
- Catch the Glittering Herring in the Glade on a rainy day.
- Make sure to have the Ingredients in your Inventory:
- Cook an Arendellian Fish Pie
- Make sure you have Arendellian Pickled Herring in your Inventory.
- Make sure you have Arendellian Fish Pie in your Inventory.
- Bring the meals to Elsa
- Dig out Elsa's Secret Chest near the Ice Cavern.
- Pick up Elsa's Secret Chest near the Ice Cavern.
- Give the Arendellian Extra-Pickled Herring to Elsa.
- Place the Purple Crest on the wall of the Ice Cavern.
- Return to Elsa