|Crafting Recipe:|| Softwood (50)|
|Unlock Quest:||Village Project: A Mountain Man's Stall|
Kristoff's Stall is a stall operated by Kristoff.
Kristoff's stall is unlocked after completing the quest Village Project: A Mountain Man's Stall ( Kristoff Level 6) and initially offers 3 spaces with common materials. After unlocking, the stall can be relocated to anywhere in the Valley. Later, after completing the quest A Broken Sled ( Kristoff Level 10), three additional spaces with rarer materials are added.
Upgrading the stall allows for more goods to be available daily. Unlike Goofy's Stalls, it requires raw materials not coins to unlock and upgrade.
|Upgrade Phase||Upgrade Cost||Effect||Part of Quest|
|Opening the Stall||Opens the store - 3 resource slots||Village Project: A Mountain Man's Stall|
|Upgrade 1||Adds a second row of space for good - 3 additional slots||A Broken Sled|
Kristoff's Stall is an objective during the following quests.
|Village Project: A Mountain Man's Stall||1||Place in the Valley|
- 1.0: Added
- 1.2: * Interaction label changed from Check to Browse
- 1.2: Inventory expanded to include a wider range of items. No longer sells an unlimited number of each resource per day. All stock now rotates.
- 1.3: Inventory expanded to include Empty Vial, limit of 10. Dry Wood, Fiber, and Stone limits changed from 5 to 20. Clay, Hardwood, Pebbles, Sand, Snowball, and Softwood limits changed from 10 to 20. Fabric, Glass limit changed from 5 to 10. Brick, Gold Ingot, and Iron Ingot limit changed from 3 to 10. Coal limit removed.
- 1.5: Kristoff's cheering sound effect removed when purchase made.
- 1.7: Kristoff's cheering sound effect restored when purchase made.
* Denotes uncertain version.