The Treasure Hunt
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Treasure Hunt|
|Scrooge McDuck Quest|
|Prerequisites:|| Scrooge McDuck Level 8|
The Treasure Hunt is a Friendship Quest available from Scrooge McDuck. It's available after leveling Friendship with Scrooge McDuck to level 8, and having unlocked the paths to both Dazzle Beach and the Glade of Trust.
Scrooge McDuck is eager to talk to you.
The gold coin given by Ursula is proof that there is a treasure in the Village. Scrooge McDuck is sure of it. He needs your help and gives you the coin so you can examine it.
Examining the coin turns it into a Memory, giving you clues as to where to search next.
Now that you have gathered all the clues, you return to debrief with Scrooge McDuck.
- Investigate the coin in your Inventory.
- Talk to Scrooge McDuck about the Memory.
- Investigate the areas revealed by the Memory for clues.
- Bring Scrooge McDuck what you found.
- Talk to Scrooge McDuck.
- In Glade of Trust near the northern lake. Dig out a sparkly ground.
- In Merlin's House, on the floor, in front of his table.
- In Dazzle Beach near the entrance of Forest of Valor. Dig out a sparkly ground.
- Friendship (770)
- 1.0: Added