What's Bad for the Business
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|What's Bad for the Business|
|Scrooge McDuck Quest|
|Prerequisites:|| Scrooge McDuck Level 6|
Unlock Dazzle Beach
What's Bad for the Business is a Friendship Quest available from Scrooge McDuck. It's available after leveling Friendship with Scrooge McDuck to level 6, and having unlocked and advanced quests with both Merlin and Ursula.
Scrooge McDuck is in a "fowl" mood. What might be the reason?
He suspects Ursula is making deals with the Villagers and asks you to prove it by making one yourself.
The Sea Witch doesn't think twice before accepting.
Now that you have proof, you report to Scrooge McDuck...
...who seizes the opportunity to confront Ursula.
In a surprising move, Ursula gives Scrooge McDuck a gold coin as a diversion. The duck seems fascinated by it. You should check on him.
- Make a deal with Ursula so you can expose her methods.
- Gather a White & Red Hydrangea to honor your deal with Ursula.
- Bring Ursula a White & Red Hydrangea to honor your deal with her.
- Collect the Catfish from Ursula.
- Bring Scrooge McDuck the Catfish as proof of your deal with Ursula.
- Go see Ursula with Scrooge McDuck.
- Listen to Scrooge McDuck as he confronts Ursula about her business methods.
- Talk to Scrooge McDuck.
- Friendship (310)
- 1.0: Added