The Broken Memory
|The Broken Memory|
|Prerequisites:|| WALL-E Level 6|
Find WALL-E's Memory
The Broken Memory is a Friendship Quest available from WALL-E. It's available after leveling Friendship with WALL-E to level 6, unlocking the path to the Forest of Valor, and finding WALL-E's memory while performing actions in game.
The memory required to begin the quest has a chance to appear randomly doing any activity, there's no specific area it drops from.
You found a weird Memory about WALL-E.
If you want to learn more about this strange Memory, you're going to need to talk to him.
Discussing with WALL-E didn't give you the answers you need, and he decides to show you directly.
Obviously, the Memory is connected to the Machine you've found in the garbage. WALL-E wants to help you fix it and puts you on the trail to find Electronic Components.
After gathering the components, you fix the F02937 M3 N07 machine.
- Go see WALL-E.
- Search WALL-E's House for Electronic Component.
- Bring the Electronic Components you found to WALL-E.
- Follow WALL-E.
- Talk to WALL-E.
- Explore WALL-E Realm to find another Electronic Component.
- Bring the Electronic Components to WALL-E.
- Craft some Tinkering Parts (12).
- Craft the repaired F02937 M3 N07 machine.
- Bring the repaired F02937 M3 N07 machine to WALL-E.
- Friendship (530)
- 1.0: Added