A Dark Experiment
|A Dark Experiment|
|Prerequisites:|| Merlin Level 8|
|Rewards:|| Friendship (700)|
Watering Can upgrade
A Dark Experiment is a Friendship Quest available from Merlin. It's available after leveling Friendship with Merlin to level 8, and clearing the path to the Glade of Trust.
This quest upgrades the Watering Can so it can remove Small Mushroom Patches.
Merlin is looking for you.
He’s finally figured out a way to improve the Royal Watering Can for good and it involves Purified Night Shards. He gives you the list of Ingredients he needs.
The best way to know if the enchantment worked is to test your new and improved Royal Watering Can.
Merlin will be happy to learn that the experiment was a success.
- Gather the Ingredients for Merlin’s experiment
- Mushroom (20)
- Emerald (5)
- Purified Night Shard (3)
- Bring Merlin the Ingredients you collected.
- Remove small patches of big Mushrooms from the Village. (3)
- Go back to see Merlin.
Once the requirements have been met, the player can speak with Merlin to start this quest.
Merlin asks the player to gather some ingredients so that he can enchant the Royal Watering Can. Gather 10 Mushrooms, 5 Emeralds, and 3 Purified Night Shards.
Mushrooms can be foraged throughout the Glade of Trust.
Emeralds can be found by mining at Rock Spots in the Forest of Valor and the Glade of Trust.
Purified Night Shards can be crafted at any Crafting Station using Dream Shards and Night Shards.
Give the ingredients to Merlin once they've been collected.
The Watering Can can now permanently remove the small Mushroom Patches found primarily in the Peaceful Meadow and the Glade of Trust.
Remove three of these Mushroom Patches and return to Merlin.
- Friendship (700)
- Upgrade for Royal Watering Can (ability to remove Small Mushroom Patches)
- The interface to give Merlin the ingredients for the enchantment may stay up after clicking Give while the dialogue continues. Clicking either Cancel or Give will advance the dialogue, but the interface will remain after the dialogue is finished. Force-closing the game fixes this.
- 1.0: Added