The Heart of Dreamlight Valley
|The Heart of Dreamlight Valley|
|Prerequisites:|| Maui Level 10|
The Heart of Dreamlight Valley is a Friendship Quest available from Maui.
It's available after reaching Friendship level 10 with Maui, unlocking and progressing with Merlin and clearing the path to the Forest of Valor, Frosted Heights, and Forgotten Lands.
Maui has an update about the Limestone you found last time you helped him.
He is sure that the Limestone holds a secret and wants to open it to find out what's inside.
Inside the Limestone, you discover a part of the Heart of Dreamlight Valley, created by the Old Ruler to protect the Castle. The other half must still be inside the Castle; you just need to find it.
Following Merlin's advice, you restore the Heart of Dreamlight Valley and are now ready to put it back in its rightful place.
- Clear the crust off the Limestone at your Crafting Station.
- Show the Shard you found to Maui.
- Get to the Fountain at the top of the Castle.
- Look for the missing Piece of the Heart of Dreamlight Valley
- Talk to Maui
- Talk to Merlin
- Gather the following ingredients to fix the Heart of Dreamlight Valley:
- Make the Heart of Dreamlight Valley whole again at your Crafting Station.
- Bring the Heart of Dreamlight Valley to Maui.
- Place the Heart of Dreamlight Valley in the hand of the Statue in the Castle.
- Talk to Maui
- Friendship (1230)
- Maui's #1 Fan
- 1.0: Added