The Search for Pua
|The Search for Pua|
|Prerequisites:|| Moana Level 8|
Progress further with
|Rewards:|| Friendship (700)|
Moana wants to talk about Pua.
Enough time has passed for Pua to have found the Coconuts. Moana wants to check for herself, and you go with her.
You find traces of Pua but... no Pua. you're going to need to track the little pig in the Village.
- Follow Moana to the Fishing Boat
- Talk to Moana
- Track Pua in the Meadow.
- More Pua hoofprints! Talk to Moana.
- Track Pua near the Restaurant.
- Leftover food! Talk to Moana about it.
- Track Pua in the Forest.
- Oh no! Pua is trapped! Free the little pig from the Night Thorns.
- Pick up the new Leader Shard.
- Give Moana the new Leader Shard.
The prints left behind actually resemble paw prints, rather than the hoofprints that a pig would leave.
The prints can be picked up in furniture placement mode or by the Player when the quest is completed. However, once picked up, they are not put into inventory; they disappear and cannot be obtained again.
- 1.0: Added