Lair Sweet Lair
|Lair Sweet Lair|
|Prerequisites:||Progress further with Merlin|
|Rewards:|| Friendship (180)|
A task in this quest is to place and build Ursula's House, which costs 8,000.
Despite being freed, Ursula is still missing something. You decide to find out what it is.
Since she's out of the cave, Ursula needs a proper lair. It's up to you to make sure she gets it.
Now what she has a new home, Ursula wants to start making deals again. To do so, she needs some Paper and asks you to steal some for her contracts. Instead of sneaking into Villagers' homes, you talk openly with Merlin.
Once you've gathered the materials for the Magical Scroll and Ink Kit, it's time to craft them.
- Place Ursula's House in the water.
- Use the Scrooge McDuck sign to finish building Ursula's House.
- Talk to Ursula to see what she thinks of her new home.
- Talk to Merlin about what to do about Ursula's request.
- Gather Paper for Ursula from the Village's houses. (3)
- Bring the Paper to Ursula.
- Gather the following items to craft the Magical Scroll and Ink Kit:
- 1.0: Added