Burying the Eel
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Burying the Eel|
|Prerequisites:|| Maui Level 2|
|Rewards:|| Friendship (180)
Burying the Eel is a Friendship Quest available from Maui.
It's available after reaching Friendship level 2 with Maui and unlocking Goofy.
After completing this quest Coconuts will be unlocked, and available from trees spawned on Dazzle Beach.
Maui wants to talk to you.
The demigod thinks Dreamlight Valley is missing something. Coconuts. To solve the problem, he decides to bring them to the Village, but first he needs an Eel. He thinks Goofy can help.
Goofy explains that in order to catch some Eels, you're going to need a trap.
Now that you have a Fishing Trap, you just need to place it in the waters of Dazzle Beach near the dock.
As surprising as it sounds, you'll have to plant the Eel so Coconuts can grow...
- Talk to Goofy.
- Gather the following items:
- Craft a Fishing Trap.
- Place the Fishing Trap near the dock on Dazzle Beach.
- Talk to Maui.
- Catch an Eel attracted by the bait in the Fishing Trap.
- Bring the Eel to Maui.
- Bury the Eel at the Beach.
- Tend to the crop until it grows into a Coconut Tree.
- Harvest the Coconut from the new Coconut Tree.
- Bring the Coconut to Maui.
- Friendship (180)
- Coconut Trees spawn on Dazzle Beach
- 1.0: Added